Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our Frequently Asked Questions make patients more comfortable when they come into the office. Still have questions? Give us a call at (253)631-8286 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !. We'll be happy to help
- How often should I have a routine checkup and cleaning?
- Is flossing necessary?
- My gums bleed when I floss. Should I be concerned?
- Is one type of floss better than another?
- Are xrays dangerous?
- What is a root canal?
- Why does my filling need replacing?
- Why choose implants over the traditional bridge or denture?
- When should a child have their first dental checkup?
- How can I help prevent tooth decay in my child?
- What is the difference between a regular cleaning and a periodontal maintenance?
- When should thumbsucking stop?